Post Top Ad

Double Exposure Portraits Where I Merge Two Worlds Into One





















Double Exposure Portraits Where I Merge Two Worlds Into One



My name is Alexis aka  Nevess (@nevessart), I’m 18 years old, I live in Paris and I practice digital double exposure. I love art and I draw for many years, and I’ve recently started digital work for a better quality of my work.
Usually I spend 3 or 4 hours making one double exposure creation. I love creating unique pieces of art, with a lot of details, I also try to vary every photo as much as possible (nature, city, landscapes, etc…) and work really hard to obtain the best result I can.
I can spend an hour looking at my finished work just to make sure there are no mistakes. When I start a creation I say to myself: “Don’t do like others, do something different, do something that no one has seen”, and then I start my creation with some music in my ears, just doing what I love. 
h/t: Bored Panda

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Add a comment

ABOUT

AesthesiaMag site dedicated to the art with an eclectic cultural content.Your recommended dose of art, design, photography, illustration, dark art, pop culture, fashion, surrealism, all contemporary art and much more. (NSFW)