Post Top Ad

Beautiful Vintage Embroidered jewerly By Marta Krajewska




 

 








 






Beautiful Vintage Embroidered jewerly By Marta Krajewska


Etsy

"Every time I make embroidered jewerly, I fully engage myself. For every single embroidery i spent many hours and prepare several projects. My jewerly can be characterized trough two aspects excelent quality and perfect finish. In my work I use only natural materials – cotton, linen and felt. Sometimes i even paint background by myself using waterproof dye. Due to mentioned things every specimen is uniqe, even if theme and project were the same."
 h/t:Bored Panda

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Add a comment

ABOUT

AesthesiaMag site dedicated to the art with an eclectic cultural content.Your recommended dose of art, design, photography, illustration, dark art, pop culture, fashion, surrealism, all contemporary art and much more. (NSFW)