Post Top Ad

These Funny, Adorable Photos Capture Tiny Moments of Agency Life by Derrick Lin


 




























These Funny, Adorable Photos Capture Tiny Moments of Agency Life by Derrick Lin

Derrick Lin works in advertising, a career he admits can be chaotic and unpredictable. Channeling the challenges of daily work life, he creates miniature scenes of people venting their (and often his) frustrations, then posts them to Instagram and Tumblr. Perhaps you can relate.

“With my iPhone, a reading lamp, and miniature figures, I recreate the imaginary scenes of my honest thoughts in work situations right on my work desk,” he writes on Bored Panda. “Pairing each photo with corresponding caption, I post them on my Instagram and Tumblr feeds as a way to document my eventful career.”
Lin works hard to bring humor to the often challenging situations that strike every day, and thanks to him we get to see the reasons to laugh in these often trying situations. (h/t:visualnews)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Add a comment

ABOUT

AesthesiaMag site dedicated to the art with an eclectic cultural content.Your recommended dose of art, design, photography, illustration, dark art, pop culture, fashion, surrealism, all contemporary art and much more. (NSFW)